just chill! Yeah, right! After 2 days of a computer shutting itself off in the a.m. and returning to action in the late afternoon, wasn’t feeling like chilling. Funny though, cause I am not one to blog daily, nor to feel a need to text constantly etc. But, this machine is also our telephone, and without that aspect the atmosphere was more frozen than “chill”.
– so now for some best times: best time to begin learning grammar? Grade 2, right along with other reading skills- so that it, the practical labeling of sentence parts, becomes almost automatic.
– best time to read to a preschooler? anytime* and all the time, whenever you can make the time
– best time to begin working on an assigned project – Now- right now- to have time to review it before handing it in!
– best time to volunteer and get in those required (high school) credit hours? here I’m going to surprise you with a caveat: when you can truly make the commitment… volunteering is a job, not just an “easy credit” and the place you offer to volunteer at/with will depend on your participation…
– best time to share a smile? as soon as you see someone, and a wave, and a wink if it feels right…
– best of times?- Oh, that will be another page-
For anyone wondering *and in honour of grammar week- http://www.grammarly.com/handbook/grammar/adjectives-and-adverbs/14/anytime-vs-any-time/